October 7, 2014 - St. Francis College hosted the Civil Rights Versus National Security Panel
- The Honorable Paul Gardephe, United States District Judge of the Southern District of New York moderated the discussion which featured a distinguished panel, including:
- Richard Barrett, Former Head of Counter-Terrorism with British Intelligence MI-6, talked about the "The Nature of Tension,"
- Scott Horton, Harper's magazine, spoke about "Enhanced Interrogation,"
- Jeff Dannenberg, a published legal scholar, spoke about "Whistle Blowing,"
- Bruce Green, Professor at Fordham University, talked about "Prosecutorial Ethics," and
- Lawyer Richard Zabel will examine the issue of "Courts vs. Tribunals"